Horror movies killed it on the big screen in 2017, but the year also provided horror fans with numerous underseen cult flicks and solid independent horror movies to enjoy at home thanks to the fine folks at labels like Severin Films and Scream Factory. Whether looking for a lost Canuxploitation shocker like Cathy’s Curse or a fun supernatural thrill ride like Don’t Knock Twice, there’s something for everyone.
To celebrate the new year, we’re giving Dead Ringers listeners and readers a chance to score a copy of both films.
How To Enter
Email: Send an email to email@example.com with the subject “Don’t Knock Cathy Contest” and include your contact information (name and mailing address) in the body.
- (1) winner will receive (1) copy of Cathy’s Curse and (1) copy of Don’t Knock Twice on Blu-ray.
- Contest ends at 12:01 AM PST on January 6th.
- Contest is only open to U.S. residents 18 years of age or older with a valid address (no PO boxes).
- Only 1 entry per household regardless of the method.
- Winner will be contacted via Twitter DM or email—depending on their contest entry method—shortly after the contest ends.