It’s been nine years since the last Friday The 13th movie was released and while Paramount remains unable to put together a new theatrical entry of the famed slasher series, fans were treated to a new kind of Jason Voorhees experience in 2017: playing as him (or a slew of campers) in a brand new, officially licensed video game. To celebrate the new year, we’re giving Dead Ringers listeners and readers a chance to live out their Camp Crystal Lake fantasies.
Developer IllFonic and publisher Gun Media — in collaboration with Friday The 13th legends Sean S. Cunningham (Director), Tom Savini (Special Effects Artist), Harry Manfredini (Composer), and Kane Hodder (Actor/Stuntman) — crafted a thrilling game of hide-and-murder that captures the tone and spirit of the franchise while giving fans the chance to step into the shoes of one of horror’s most beloved icons.
This copy of Friday The 13th: The Game includes the Kickstarter-exclusive slip cover made to look like an old VHS box, which was only available for those who backed the game.
How To Enter
Twitter: Follow Dead Ringers on Twitter (@DeadRingersPod) and retweet our pinned tweet advertising the contest (found here).
Email: Send an email to email@example.com with the subject “Friday the 13th The Game Contest” and include your contact information (name and mailing address) in the body.
- (1) winner will receive (1) copy of Friday The 13th: The Game for Xbox One.
- Contest ends at 12:01 AM PST on January 27th.
- Contest is only open to U.S. residents 18 years of age or older with a valid address (no PO boxes).
- Only 1 entry per household regardless of the method.
- Winner will be contacted via Twitter DM or email — depending on their contest entry method — shortly after the contest ends.