Whether you’re new to the genre or you’ve simply got gaps in your horror film history — as we all do — there’s always going to be the movies that you’re “supposed” to have seen by now. The original Friday The 13th is an essential entry in the canon of slasher films. The Omen is a 70s horror classic with one of the creepiest evil kids to grace the silver screen. And while Creepshow 2 is no Creepshow, anthologies are a genre staple that serve as a sort of cinematic comfort food (plus it was written by the late, great George A. Romero, based upon stories by Stephen King).
To celebrate the new year, we’re giving Dead Ringers listeners and readers a chance to win a copy of these three horror essentials.
How To Enter
Email: Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject “Horror Essentials Contest” and include your contact information (name and mailing address) in the body.
- (1) winner will receive (1) copy of Friday The 13th, (1) copy of The Omen, and (1) copy of Creepshow 2 on Blu-ray.
- Contest ends at 12:01 AM PST on January 13th.
- Contest is only open to U.S. residents 18 years of age or older with a valid address (no PO boxes).
- Only 1 entry per household regardless of the method.
- Winner will be contacted via Twitter DM or email—depending on their contest entry method—shortly after the contest ends.