2017 was an exceptionally good year for horror movies with something on their mind — whether tackling racism or the cold, cutthroat nature of corporate work — and Blumhouse (and its subsidiary BH Tilt) has been at the forefront of the genre with releases like Get Out and The Belko Experiment.
To celebrate the new year, we’re giving Dead Ringers listeners and readers a chance to score a copy of both films.
How To Enter
Twitter: Follow Dead Ringers on Twitter (@DeadRingersPod) and retweet our pinned tweet advertising the contest (found here).
Email: Send an email to email@example.com with the subject “Get Belko Contest” and include your contact information (name and mailing address) in the body.
- (1) winner will receive (1) copy of Get Out and (1) copy of The Belko Experiment on Blu-ray.
- Contest ends at 12:01 AM PST on January 20th.
- Contest is only open to U.S. residents 18 years of age or older with a valid address (no PO boxes).
- Only 1 entry per household regardless of the method.
- Winner will be contacted via Twitter DM or email — depending on their contest entry method — shortly after the contest ends.